If something unexpected happens while riding around on your sled, snowmobile insurance through Keystone Insurers Group will make is easy for you to get back on your snowmobile as soon as possible. We offer insurance policies that protect you, your passenger, and your snowmobile. Keystone Insurers Group in Somerset County, Pennsylvania can find you the most appropriate and affordable coverage for your snowmobile.
Keystone Insurers Group offers snowmobile insurance policies for experienced and beginner drivers, including essential coverage for:
- Collision – This coverage helps pay for damage to your vehicle if you hit another vehicle, another vehicle hits you, or your vehicle rolls over. Collision insurance also covers your safety apparel up to $2,000. This coverage is typically required if your vehicle is financed or leased.
- Comprehensive – Comprehensive insurance coverage helps pay for damage to your vehicle that is caused by something other than a collision. For example, damage resulting from vandalism, falling objects, fire, storms, flood and certain other disasters, as well as loss due to theft, are covered by comprehensive snowmobile insurance. Comprehensive coverage will also insure custom parts and equipment.
- Property damage – This coverage helps recompense others for damage caused to their property.
- Bodily injury – Bodily injury coverage helps pay for damages to your vehicle when it results from an accident by an underinsured, uninsured or unidentified driver. Uninsured or underinsured motorist coverage also helps pay your medical costs and your passengers’ medical costs if an accident caused by an uninsured or underinsured driver results in injury. This coverage may also pay for lost wages and other damages. Coverage varies from state to state and is required in some states.
- Uninsured motorist – This option covers damage caused by uninsured or underinsured riders.
Depending on which state you live in, coverage for accessories may be included at no additional charge when comprehensive or collision insurance is purchased. Typically, at least $1,000 of accessory coverage is provided, but it varies by state. In some states, additional accessory insurance may be purchased up to $30,000 of coverage.
Contact Keystone Insurers Group for a free snowmobile insurance quote. Call us today at 814-629-5607!