Unfortunately for business owners, the odds of being sued have increased significantly within the last decade. Even worse, any personal, umbrella liability insurance you have probably excludes liabilities related to your business. This is why businesses like yours need general liability insurance – to keep a legal suit from turning into financial ruin. General liability covers losses arising from real or alleged bodily injury, property damage, or personal injury on your business premises or arising from your operations.
Keystone Insurers Group offers a variety of general liability insurance options, including:
- Bodily injury – Includes the cost of care, the loss of services, and restitution for any death that results from injury
- Property damage – Covers physical damage to others’ property or for the loss of use of that property
- Products-completed operations – Provides liability protection (damages and legal expenses up to your policy's limit) if injury resulted from products or services you offer
- Products liability – Offers more specialized product liability insurance that protects your company against lawsuits from product-related injury or accidents
- Contractual liability – Extends to any liability you may assume by entering into a variety of contracts
Have questions about what coverage options best suit your needs? Our friendly agents will get to know your business, walk you through your options, and find you the best rates. Call us today at 814-629-5607 to learn more about your options. Or get a free general liability insurance quote by submitting a request online. Simply click where you see "SAVE! Get a Free Analysis Today” above on the left!